Social Media is a great way to keep up with what is going on at the studio. I post class cancellations, new classes and special deals there! I also share yoga inspirations and quotes.
(regular weekly classes)
MONDAY- Gentle Yoga: 9:30a.m.
60 min ($17)
TUESDAY- Yoga: 5:30pm
60 min ($17)
10am 60min ($17)
THURSDAY- Gentle Yoga: 5:30pm
60 min ($17)
SATURDAY- Yoga: 11am
60 min ($17)
The Uncomfortable Fine Print
**Class cards cannot be used for special classes or workshops. They are non-transferable. Class cards are non refundable. There are no extensions on class cards.
**Unfortunately, there are no refunds or exchanges for cancellations on workshops, or special classes without 24 hours notice.
**There will be a $25 fee for missed private sessions without 24 hours notice. $70 charge for no show.
10 class card $155 (3 month expiration)
5 class card $80 (2 month expiration)
Drop in Studio Class $17.00
One time Online Class $15.00
Online monthly access $75
(must be purchased by the first class of the month good for the entire month... Zoom Live Stream classes only)
Therapeutic sessions starting
A note from the owner:
During these uncertain times please understand that I am doing everything I can to keep you healthy and safe. I am also making sure that our yoga studio survives this turbulent time and is here for you when you are ready to return. I have waived all expiration dates for class cards that were still in good standing before 3/16. If your class card expired before 3/16, (the day I closed the studio) unfortunately it is actually expired. I will work with you individually to apply a reasonable expiration date on any classes left on your card. Please reach out to me.
Please understand....I cannot refund any money on unused class cards. There are opportunities to use your classes either online, in person, or transfer them to private sessions. Thank you for your support.
1062 Thompson Bridge Road, Gainesville GA, 30501 Suite B-11
Find your Center-Yoga is located on the Terrace level of Thompson Court, behind Blimpie.
From Thompson Bridge Rd: Take Oak Tree Dr. off of Thompson Bridge Rd., (by Blimpie) turn left onto the driveway that leads to charter communications. Our studio is on the terrace level on your left. Use either the parking lot between Thompson Court and Longstreet Café or the lot abutting the studio entrance.
From Morningside Dr: Turn onto Oak Tree Dr. and turn right onto the driveway that leads to Charter Communications after Longstreet Restaurant. FYC is on your left. Use either the parking lot between Thompson Court and Longstreet Café or the lot abutting the studio entrance.
What we are doing:
- Limiting classes to one class a day
- Limiting class size to 5 people, that gives us about 10ft. between mats
- shortening classes to 60mn
- no signing in required, but every student will need to sign a new waiver weekly
- one student in at a time to get settled -spaces farthest from the door fill first and closest fill last
- requiring registration and prepayent
- extensive disinfecting between classes
- no studio props
- no adjustments
- requiring masks
- requiring hand washing
- open doors and windows
- continuing live streaming options for all classes
- health screening questions
- spaces closest to the door leave first and farthest from the door leave last
- have patience with us
- pre-register and prepay for classes
- no refunds
- stay healthy
- stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick (yes, even if you think it's just allergies)
- bring only what you need to practice yoga with you. You will not be able to store your belongings at the studio.
- wear a mask, Yes.. during practice- best practices says; wear a mask.
- adhere to the designated pre-marked mat placement.
- wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival
- adhere to proper social distancing protocols at all times (min 6ft apart)
- PLEASE ALERT me if you have tested positive for covid 19