"Be yourself, everyone else is taken" ~ Oscar Wilde
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else". ~Judy Garland
The chance for greatness, progress and change dies the moment we try to be someone else" Faith Jegede
and my personal favorite.....
1. You cannot answer by defining yourself by relationships (not mom, sister, wife, ect)
2. You cannot answer by stating what you do (not student, chef, yoga teacher, ect)
3. You cannot answer by stating your chosen religious path (not Christian, atheist, Buddhist)
4. You cannot describe your physical attributes.
5. You cannot use your sexual orientation.
6. You cannot use your nationality or heritage.
7. You cannot use your survival of something awful to define who you are.
8. You cannot answer 'I'm a lover, not a fighter"
So who are you???
'You are the Sky, everything else is just the weather' ~ Pema Chodron