Here are my top 5 reasons why you might enjoy partner yoga if you gave it a try. Also known as "why you should not be afraid of partner yoga.
1. You really love it when I give adjustments in class (and frankly, you think I don’t do it enough). Well, this class will be partly about how to give and recieve adjustments.
2. You enjoy using props of any kind for any reason. Guess what! In Partner yoga you get to use a real live person as your prop. Cool huh?
3. You are working on awareness of any kind. Mental, physical, emotional. Connecting with another person is a very powerful tool in creating deeper awareness. And if your partner is someone you are close to you will also be deepening your connection with them.
4. You like to laugh and don't mind a little bit of talking in yoga. Is yoga class too serious for you? Are okay with a little bit of chit chat? Well then, Partner Yoga might be just what you are looking for! Now, if you get too Chatty I may have to use my 'let's everyone close your eyes.... and your mouth line :) "
5. You have been dying to try that thing where you are hanging upside down on your partner’s feet, OR the one where you are doing a hand stand on their feet while they are in shoulder stand!!!....yeah, if that is what you want....this may not be the class for you!
I hope you will step outside of that box that comforts and at times confines and try this class. February 16th at 4:00p.m $25 per couple. Let me know if you need help finding a partner.